Insuring your jewellery is important. Some people don’t realise how much their jewellery may actually be worth and insurance may not be something they think about.
Jewellery Insurance Doesn't Have To Be Complicated. Get Your Quote Instantly. Apply Immediately.
We recommend below insurance companies for your jewellery insurance
- Established in 1887
- Trusted as Appointed
Brokers to The National Association of Goldsmiths
- Dependable being the
Official Brokers to the British Jewellers Association
- Near you with six offices
in the U.K.
- Authorised and Regulated
by the Financial Services Authority Register No. 308811
- Over 90 staff who can be
trusted to give great customer service
- Always behind the scenes
offering safe solutions to your insurance needs
- Offer worldwide coverage
including jewelry loss, damage, theft, and mysterious disappearance.
- Provide comprehensive jewelry coverage that goes beyond ordinary homeowners insurance.
- Offer additional preventive repair coverage to help you avoid a larger loss.
- Allow you to choose your own jeweler (other insurers make you work with theirs).
- Hire licensed insurance agents as customer service representatives who have the knowledge and power to help you.
- Answer every call personally.
- Specialize exclusively in jewelry insurance.
- Employ Graduate Gemologists (GIA) on staff. Protecting jewelry is our specialty and our passion.
- Offer valuable jewelry care and protection tips for your jewelry at home and while traveling anywhere in the world.
- Are a mutual company owned by policyholders. We answer to our policyholders, not stockholders.
- Have been in business for nearly 100 years.
Australia: Qreport Jewellery Insurance
- 12 months worldwide cover
- Immediate cover before leaving the jeweller*
- Agreed value with up to 125% cover*
- The option to return to your original jeweller
- Annual revaluation of your jewellery at no additional charge
- Underwritten by Chubb Insurance Australia